Octet QK384 System
The Octet QK384 16-channel instrument provides analytical performance similar to the 8-channel Octet QKe system, but with higher levels of throughput, speed, and flexibility. Ideal applications include label-free quantitation of mAbs and other proteins, kinetic characterization of protein-protein binding interactions, and analysis of unpurified bioprocess samples.
The affordably priced Octet QK384 instrument packs a serious punch, delivering popular features requested by researchers:
- 16-well simultaneous sampling
- 384-well and 96-well formats
- Two plate locations maximize throughput and improve workflow
- Automation friendliness allows multiple-plate assays in one run
- Biosensor re-racking allows maximum flexibility and operational cost savings
- Advanced software offers greater versatility in experimental design and data analysis
Kinetic analysis including protein-protein association and dissociation can be performed on up to 384 samples in one 384-well microplate. The biosensor, sample and reagent trays can be transferred to and from the Octet QK384 instrument by robots. Target ligands can be batch immobilized onto biosensors and returned to the biosensor tray for re-use in future experiments, thus extending the number of uses for each biosensor, preserving valuable ligand, and maximizing flexibility in experimental design.
Figure 1: TNF-α binding from solution to anti-TNF-α antibody on Streptavidin biosensors on the Octet QK384 system. Two-fold dilution series starting at 150 nM, 6 replicates at each concentration. Association and dissociation performed for 300 seconds each.
References to Pall ForteBio's products in published literature.