Octet RED384 System
The Octet RED384 16-channel instrument provides analytical performance similar to the 8- channel Octet RED96 system, but with higher levels of throughput, speed, and flexibility. The high detection sensitivity and impressive throughput of Octet RED384 system has made it a favorite for small molecule library screening and analysis of large cross-competition binding matrices.
- High sensitivity detection
- 16-well simultaneous sampling
- 384-well and 96-well formats
- Two plate locations maximize throughput and improve workflow
- Automation friendliness allows multiple-plate assays in one run
- Biosensor re-racking allows maximum flexibility and operational cost savings
- Advanced software offers greater versatility in experimental design and data analysis
Kinetic analysis including association and dissociation of biomolecules can be performed on up to 384 samples in one 384-well microplate. The biosensor, sample and reagent trays can be transferred to and from the Octet instrument by robots. Target ligands can be batch immobilized onto biosensors and returned to the biosensor tray for re-use in future experiments, thus extending the number of uses for each biosensor, preserving valuable ligand, and maximizing flexibility in experimental design.
Figure 1: Concentration curves obtained on the Octet RED384 system for human IgG at 0.5 µg/mL to 2000 µg/mL using Protein A biosensors and two-minute incubation per well.
References to Pall ForteBio's products in published literature.