- 12th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress
- 6th Annual Peptides Congress
- 6th Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress
For the Biologics Series, we will be running a two-part workshop event on April 25.
9:20 - 9:50 AM: Integrated Solutions for Early Stage Biologics Discovery
The first part will introduce technology platforms for antibody discovery and cell line development. These novel approaches fast track timelines by removing hurdles in early stage biologics development through innovative technologies and workflow solutions. Examples include:
- Hybridoma generation and screening or Phage display by screening large library of antibodies to find lead molecules.
- Cell line development to find the cell line that produces a large amount of monoclonal antibody or recombinant proteins with desirable attributes for a stable period of time.
The presentation will also cover the Advanced Workflow Engineering Solutions (AWES) of automated, customized, and integrated systems to fit customer high-throughput needs.
9:50 - 10:30 AM: Morning Coffee & Refreshment
10:30 – 11:00 AM: Obtaining Reliable Binding Kinetics for Biomolecular Interactions Workshop
The second part of the workshop will present applications of a robust, label-free biosensor based on flexible assay design and scalable throughput capability, providing information on affinity, kinetics, and concentration. You will learn:
- Benefits and specifics of BLI-technology and how it can be applied to your research
- Optimization techniques to improve your analysis of protein ligand interaction kinetics
Do not miss this unique opportunity of practical demonstrations and discover how to optimize drug discovery programs in terms of speed and efficiency. Visit us at booth #17/18 to have a chat with our experienced team.
If you would like to attend this event, you must be registered for Biologics Series.
Stay updated on the latest from ForteBio